CONTENT CREATOR APPLICATIONS
Share Fighting Games With Your Community
Do you create gaming or pop culture content? Do you think they’d love fighting games? COMBO BREAKER is looking to collaborate with Content Creators to create unique coverage of our 2024 festival. Selected creators will receive a 3-Day Spectator Badge so that they can share the show with their fans.
Applications will be open until March 3, 2024.
Do You Qualify?
- Creators who have a combined following of over 150,000 people on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, or Twitch
- If you are a smaller creator but align perfectly with COMBO BREAKER’s vibe, still apply. We may be interested in collaborating regardless of the above requirement
- You must make original, gaming focused or adjacent content
- We’re not interested in creators focused on memes, content reposters, reaction channels, or news networks
- If approved, you must use your general access to capture content to share with your followers. COMBO BREAKER must be tagged in the posted content
- Submitting an application does not guarantee approval. You’ll be notified within 21 days of when you submitted your application. If approved, additional information will be needed to process your complimentary access
- A Content Creator Badge provides no specialized access or specialized privileges at CB2024
- A Content Creator Badge does not lift any of the photography or videography limitations that exist at COMBO BREAKER events. Please make sure to read through the FAQ
- A Content Creator Badge does not provide access to talent, players, event staff, or vendors
PLEASE NOTE: This is a first year experiment and very few Creators will be invited to collaborate with the event. Thank you for applying!