Looking to Feature Your Art at COMBO BREAKER 2020?
COMBO BREAKER will have a limited availability Artist Alley during our 2020 event. We will have 20 table spaces available to showcase your artistic creations. Tables are available inside COMBO BREAKER’s venue spaces and event foyers. Due to limitations on table space not every applicant can be accepted. We will begin responding to applicants on February 1, 2020 about accepted applications. Applications received after February 1, 2020 will be replied to within 14 days of submittal. It is COMBO BREAKER’s hope to showcase a varied Artist Alley, with many art styles and mediums represented. As such, not all applications can be accepted. All Artist Alley table locations will be randomly assigned from the available location pool.
Artist Alley Details & Limitations:
- Application deadline is April 10, 2020. Due to overwhelming applicant volume the CB2020 Artist Alley Application Form has closed.
- Table space is available Thursday, May 21 at 7pm through Sunday, May 24 at 10pm.
- Six foot table spaces with power strip are available. Depth of individual artist spaces may vary based on room placement. Please contact us if you have specific space requirements.
- WiFi internet connectivity will be available for Artist Alley artisans.
- Each table is reserved for 1 artist and may only represent that artist and/or the artist’s assistants.
- Artist Alley opportunities are for individual creators wishing to showcase personally made items.
- Items cannot be commercially produced (Digital prints of your art, comics, or zines you may have worked on, and short run toys you designed, are allowed)
- Items cannot be purchased from a 3rd party producer
- Items cannot include food or consumables
- Textile items cannot be mass produced apparel, machined plush, or toys.
- Sexually explicit items must be bagged and/or properly censored. Your table will be removed and you will not be refunded your table fee if you fail to comply with this limitation
- Metalworks that fall into the weaponry category are not permitted (Small form jewelry and collectables are acceptable)
- All artists fulfilling commissions with media that may spill (including watercolors, acrylics, and brush inks) must use a drop-cloth, plastic floor mat, or other floor protector
- Each confirmed artist will be promoted on combobreaker.org
- Each confirmed artist may decorate their table space with banners, staging, or other self-supporting build-outs
- Each confirmed artist will also have access to the staff snack room
- Each confirmed artist will be featured in Artist Alley appreciation posts on @combobreakerfgc
Artist Alley tables at Combo Breaker have a $275 fee. The Combo Breaker team is excited to help you showcase your art to the world.
We wish you a successful show and look forward to seeing your creations!
Please apply using the form below. If the form does not work for you please email us at email@example.com.