Looking to Feature Your Art at COMBO BREAKER 2018?
COMBO BREAKER will have a limited availability Artist Alley during our 2018 event. Artist Alley registration will be open from Dec 20, 2018 to May 6, 2018. We will have 20 table spaces available to showcase and sell your artistic creations. Tables are available inside COMBO BREAKER’s venue spaces and event foyers. Due to limitations on table space not every applicant can be accepted. We will let every applicant know within 7 days if their application has been accepted. It is COMBO BREAKER’s hope to build a varied Artist Alley, with many art styles and mediums represented. As such not all applications can be accepted. All Artist Alley tables will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Artist Alley Details & Limitations:
- Application deadline is May 6, 2018.
- Table space is available Thursday, May 24 at 7 PM through Sunday, May 27 at 10 PM.
- Six foot table spaces with power strip are available. Depth of individual artist spaces may vary based on room placement.
- Internet connectivity will be provided for Artist Alley artisans.
- Each table is reserved for 1 artist and may only represent that artist and the artist’s sales assistants.
- Artist Alley opportunities are for individual creators wishing to sell personally made items.
- Sales Limitations:
- Items for sale cannot be commercially produced (Digital prints of your art, comics or zines you may have worked on, and short run toys you designed are allowed).
- Items for sale cannot be purchased from a 3rd party producer.
- Items for sale cannot include food or consumables.
- Textile items cannot be mass produced apparel, machined plush, or toys. Do not bootleg.
- Sexually explicit items for sale must be bagged and/or properly censored. Your table will be removed and you will not be refunded if you fail to comply with this limitation.
- Metalworks that fall into the weaponry category are not permitted (Small form jewelry is acceptable).
- Sales Limitations:
- Each confirmed artist will be promoted on combobreaker.org.
- Each confirmed artist may decorate their table space with banners, staging, or other self-supporting build-outs.
- Each confirmed artist will also have access to the staff snack room.
- Each confirmed artist will be featured in Artist Alley appreciation posts on @combobreakerfgc.
Artist Alley tables at Combo Breaker have a $225 fee. The Combo Breaker team is excited to help you showcase your art to the world.
We wish you a successful show and look forward to seeing your creations!
Please apply using the form below. If the form does not work for you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.