Looking To Feature Your Art At Combo Breaker?
Combo Breaker is featuring a limited availability artist alley during our 2017 event. Artist Alley registration will be open from April 6 to May 6 with 18 table spaces available to showcase your artistic creations. Tables are available inside the Combo Breaker venue space and in the event foyer. Due to limitations on table space not every applicant can be accepted. We will let every applicant know within 48 hours if their submission has been accepted and will close off the application form once capacity is reached. It is Combo Breaker’s hope to build a varied alley, with many art styles and mediums represented. All Artist Alley tables will be reviewed and sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Artist Alley Details & Limitations:
- Application deadline is May 6, 2017.
- Table space is available Friday, May 26 at 10 AM through Sunday, May 28 at 10 PM.
- Six foot table spaces with power strip are available. Depth of individual artist spaces may vary based on room placement.
- Internet connectivity will not be available for the Artist Alley. If needed you must provide your own internet solution.
- Each table is reserved for 1 artist and may only represent that artist and the artist’s sales assistants.
- Artist Alley opportunities are for individual creators wishing to sell personally made items.
- Sales Limitations:
- Items for sale cannot be commercially produced (Digital prints of your art, comics or zines you may have worked on, and short run toys you designed are allowed).
- Items for sale cannot be purchased from a 3rd party.
- Items for sale cannot include food or consumables.
- Textile items cannot be from the apparel, machined plush, or mass produced toy categories. Do not bootleg.
- Sexually explicit items for sale must be bagged and/or properly censored. Your table will be removed and you will not be refunded if you fail to comply with this limitation.
- Metalworks that fall into the weaponry category are not permitted (Small format jewelry is an exception).
- Sales Limitations:
- Each confirmed artist will be promoted on combobreaker.wpengine.com.
- Each confirmed artist may decorate their table space with banners, staging, or other self-supporting build-outs.
- Each confirmed artist will also have access to the staff snack room.
- Each confirmed artist will be featured in an artist alley appreciation slide on stream.
Artist Alley tables at Combo Breaker have a $200 fee. The Combo Breaker team is excited to help you showcase your art to the world.
We wish you a successful show and look forward to seeing your creations.
Please apply using the form below. If the form does not work for you please email us at email@example.com.